There's no one in town I know
You gave us some place to go
I never said thank you for that
I thought I might get one more chance
What would you think of me now
So lucky, so strong, so proud?
I never said thank you for that
now I'll never have a chance
May angels lead you in
Hear you me my friends
On sleepless roads
The sleepless go
May angels lead you in
So what would you think of me now
So lucky, so strong, so proud?
I never said thank you for that
now I'll never have a chance
May angels lead you in
Hear you me my friends
On sleepless roads
The sleepless go
May angels lead you in
May angels lead you in
May angels lead you in
May angels lead you in
And if you were with me tonight
I'd sing to you just one more time
A song for a heart so big
god wouldn't let it live
May angels lead you in
Hear you me my friends
On sleepless roads
The sleepless go
May angels lead you in
May angels lead you in
Hear you me my friends
On sleepless roads
The sleepless go
May angels lead you in
On sleepless roads
The sleepless go
May angels lead you in
Is this a poem?
回覆刪除actually, it's a song. can't you play it in my blog??
回覆刪除我來了我來了
回覆刪除我聽了我聽了
嗯!!
你上次不是說要跟我借制服阿
回覆刪除還有還有 你歌不要亂貼小心觸法
已經不用了,謝啦^^
回覆刪除音樂的事謝謝提醒,不過在18歲以前可以稍稍為所欲為一點,呵~
你流氓阿
回覆刪除